(1) These General Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs” or “Agreement”) constitute and govern the contractual relationship between the parties, Tipbet Limited hereinafter referred to as “Tipbet”; and You, as the user and customer, hereinafter referred to as “User".
“Tipbet” in these General Terms and Conditions refers to Tipbet Limited, a company incorporated in Malta, having the following registered address:
109, LEVEL 0
SIR WILLIAM REID
GZIRA, GZR1033, MALTA
(1) The “User” references any individual or entity that expressly or impliedly agrees to all General Terms and Conditions of Tipbet by opening an account and placing bets on events or matches with Tipbet`s website www.tipbet.com or any other websites and services as approved by the Malta Gaming Authority from time to time, hereinafter referred to as “Website" and which URLs shall be clearly indicated when the User clicks on the MGA dynamic logo on the Website’s home page.
Tipbet and the User are the only parties involved in each betting contract.
(2) “Service” or “Services” shall include all services, casino and betting activities related to it and listed on Tipbet.com including but not limited to sports betting and casino games.
(3) Tipbet is licensed in Malta and regulated and authorized to offer and accept bets on international sport events with uncertain outcomes by the Malta Gaming Authority, which is a regulatory body established in Malta, a member of the European Union. Tipbet is also licensed in Malta, and regulated and authorized to offer and accept wagers on casino style games (games of chance) and slot games by the Malta Gaming Authority.
The license numbers of Tipbet is MGA/CL2/1119/2015, issued on the 05/10/2015.
(4) All Users accessing the Website agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions, which also include the General Betting Rules, General Casino Rules, General Live Casino Rules, Specific Betting Rules, Specific Casino Games Rules, Terms and Conditions for Bonus/Promotions and Privacy Policies, governing the use of its services (the "Agreement").
The User must read, agree with and accept all of the General Terms and Conditions contained in this Agreement without modifications, which include those General Terms and Conditions expressly set forth below and those incorporated by reference, before the User may become an active, registered User of Tipbet. By continuing to access or use the Website, the User agrees to follow the General Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
(5) Tipbet may amend and/or assign this Agreement or any rights and/or obligations from time to time. Any changes to the General Terms and Conditions will be communicated to the User beforehand by imposing the User to re-accept the General Terms and Conditions prior to logging in. By continuing to use the Website, the Service or the Software offered by Tipbet, the User agrees to be bound by the T&Cs of this Agreement as well as by the latest modifications to it. If the User does not agree to be bound by the changes to the General Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, the User must not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately. In order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes at a later stage, Users can print out these Terms and Conditions.
(6) This Agreement describes the terms, conditions and risks applicable to the User’s use of Tipbet services available under the domain of www.tipbet.com. For certain regions or devices Tipbet might use other specific or country-specific domains in addition. If the User has any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact Customer Support.
(7) Tipbet provides the General Terms and Conditions in several languages. Should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede. The prevailing language in case of interpretation will be the ENGLISH language. All language versions in the Terms and Conditions will reflect the same principles.
(8) This Agreement is effective upon acceptance in registration and the User commits to comply with the General Terms and Conditions of this website. If the User does not agree to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, and does not use or access Tipbet´s website after registering, the User must inform Tipbet in writing immediately.
(9) The services are available to, and may only be used by individuals, who can form legally binding contracts and can use the services under the law applicable to their country of domicile. It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that betting is legal in his/her jurisdiction.
(10) In all circumstances Tipbet shall not be held responsible for misuse of our services by any unauthorized parties or minors.
(11) Tipbet reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel Services at its own discretion where the services are illegal to use.
(12) Tipbet does not intend that its website should be used for betting or any other purposes by the User present in countries in which such activities are illegal. Tipbet’s Website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by Tipbet for the use of the website in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.
(13) It is User’s obligation alone to ensure compliance with any law, regulation or directive, relevant to User country of domicile. Ability to access the Tipbet Website does not necessarily mean that Tipbet Services, and/or User activities through it, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to the User country of domicile.
(14) The User guarantees at all times not to be a resident of countries such as the United States, France, Iran and any other country where the services are prohibited. It is the responsibility of the User to be aware of and follow the rules of his country of residence.
(15) Tipbet is not liable for transmission errors especially with regards to betting data and results. Therefore the User agrees that he shall bring no claims for compensation for any occurrence arising from any transmission errors, delays, or the misuse or manipulation of data.
In this context Tipbet engages third parties for its services. Tipbet is also excluded from any liability regarding this services.
(16) Tipbet reserves the right to refuse a User registration, to impose certain conditions, to extend or change the services, to withdraw betting markets or other services, to reject wagers, bets in general and to limit bets, winnings, odds or stakes at any time without providing reasons.
(17) Individual promotions and bonus may have additional Terms and Conditions, which are published separately. Please check carefully all Terms and Conditions associated with the Individual promotions or bonus before taking part in them.
Should the Terms and Conditions of the individual promotions or bonus conflict or contribute with the General Terms and Conditions here stated, the General Terms and Conditions shall apply, except where the General Terms and Conditions are explicitly excluded.
(18) Misconduct by the User is forbidden on the website. User’s behavior is deemed as a violation of these Terms and Conditions, whenever, but not exclusively, if the User:
a. Intentionally provides inaccurate or incomplete information;
b. Attempts to manipulate results through concerted practices, alterations of the program or in any other undue way;
c. Deliberately cause malfunctions or defects of the website in order to undermine the natural flow of the game;
d. Sets up more than one account per person; and/or
e. Any other regulations set out in these Terms and Conditions is violated.
This list of misconduct is not exhaustive.
(19) Tipbet reserves the right to terminate events, matches or games without prior notice, whenever it deems necessary, which cause to work incorrectly or malfunction, or due to Tipbet obtaining any knowledge of any form of manipulation of sport results.
(20) This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malta, excluding that body of law pertaining to conflict of laws. Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts located in Malta, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein.
(21) In case that this Agreement is prohibited by the relevant legal authority, both parties shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement. In doing so, the User would forfeit any other claims relevant to the Agreement.
(22) Tipbet will not be liable in any way to any persons in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any government or legal authority.
(23) Where applicable, the term “bet” shall also refer to a wager placed in Casino or Live Casino games.
II. Registration and Account
(1) In order to use the website, the User must complete the registration form and open a user account (“Account”) on the website. The User must fill in the registration form provided by Tipbet which shall at least include the following details:
a. The User’s identity - The User warrants to provide true, accurate, current and complete information regarding identity during the registration process. If the User provides any false information or impersonation of any person or entity, misrepresentation regarding any affiliation with another person, entity or association, use of false headers or other acts or omissions to conceal one’s identity from Tipbet or for any other purpose, he shall be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. A User accessing Tipbet services may be asked to provide valid subsisting verification of identity and relevant information.
b. Date of Birth - The User assures Tipbet that he/she is over 18 years of age. No person under 18 years of age or other higher minimum legal age in User´s jurisdiction may be registered as a user and any funds deposited or any money won by any such person shall be forfeited to the Regulatory Authority.
c. The User’s place of residence - Please note that the User may be asked to prove his/her place of residence by providing proof of identity such as copy of identity card, passport or driving license and/or utility bill;
d. The User´s valid e-mail address and contact number (phone / mobile)
e. Username - The username must be unique and clearly identifiable, personal and confidential. Offensive or indecent names are not allowed. In addition, usernames that contain or allude to an Internet link or account names, which allude to certain rights of the User (ex. the term “administrator” which is reserved for Tipbet) shall be prohibited. We reserve the right to suspend accounts with an unacceptable username. Accounts can be reactivated as soon as a suitable and acceptable alternative has been chosen.
f. Password. - The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security and is responsible for ensuring that this password is kept secret.
(2) During and after the registration process, the User has to provide Tipbet with valid identification, including but not limited to the address, contact email and/or personal telephone number. In the event that Tipbet has reason to believe that the information given is inaccurate, Tipbet is entitled to suspend or terminate User’s account and retain any winnings.
In Addition Tipbet is entitled to require User to provide proof of age and to refuse a User’s admission to the service if it has reasons to believe that the minimum age requirement is not fulfilled.
(3) The User is responsible for securing the User Username and Password for the account on Tipbet´s website. Tipbet holds no responsibility for any damage caused due to any act or omission of the User causing inappropriate or irregular use of the Account.
(4) The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security and is responsible for ensuring that his/her username, security details and password is kept secret. It is the User's responsibility to ensure keeping the username and security details (including password) confidential. In the event that there is concern that the secrecy of such details is no longer the case, the User should notify Tipbet immediately.
(5) The User shall ensure that the registration details are kept up-to-date and shall make any necessary changes of name, address or e-mail address on Tipbet’s website without undue delay. It is the User’s responsibility to change his/her personal information if needed.
(6) Tipbet is in no way responsible for any access to a User´s account by a third person and will not be held responsible for any loss suffered due to the illicit use of a User’s password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a User was registered correctly.
(7) In order to place a bet with an account on Tipbet´s website, the User must have sufficient funds on his/her account for the bet he/she is going to place.
(8) With the use of an Account on Tipbet´s website the User ensures at the very least:
a. The User has completed the registration form truthfully and correctly.
b. The User is no person under 18 years of age or other higher minimum legal age in User´s jurisdiction.
c. The User is neither under legal supervision nor restricted in his business activities.
d. The User has registered personally on his/her behalf and not on the behalf of someone else.
e. The User uses the account for personal use with no commercial intentions.
f. The User does not use funds gained through criminal or illegal activities.
g. The User has no prior knowledge about any bet result of the underlying bet before placing it.
h. The User is not classified as a compulsive gambler.
i. The User has no additional accounts on Tipbet´s website.
j. The User has read and accepts the current and relevant Terms and Conditions of Tipbet.
(9) Tipbet accepts only one account per person. The use of more than one account per physical User is strictly forbidden. In the event that Tipbet has reason to suspect that the User has registered multiple accounts, Tipbet shall retain the right to close a User´s account at any time and to cancel all transactions pertaining to such User, whether the accounts have been used with the intent of defrauding, cheating, or otherwise.
(10) It is prohibited for Users to sell, pledge, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other Users. Funds can only be remitted to the same account from where they originated at the deposit stage.
(11) Tipbet accepts only physical persons with a single account as a User. Neither juristic persons nor corporate entities are allowed to open or to have an account on Tipbet´s website.
(12) Employees of Tipbet, their immediate families and Tipbet´s affiliates are prohibited from participating from Tipbet betting offers, promotions, special offers or bonuses in general.
(13) The User shall not treat Tipbet as a financial institution nor shall the User expect interest on his/her deposit.
(14) The base currency is EURO (€). Nonetheless, the account balance of the User may be displayed in another currency. The User can choose other currencies for purposes of his/her account but he/she must be aware that at times the payment process may be subject to exchange rate costs when changing payment amount into Euros. Please note that any exchange premiums shall be paid by the User.
(15) Any amount credited erroneously to the User´s account should be reported immediately to Tipbet by the User. Any winnings and funds caused by an error are invalid regardless of how they occurred.
(16) The use of any software program which facilitates artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited. Prohibited software may include software (e.g. scripts, bots or spider) which Tipbet believes, at its sole discretion, allows Users to cheat or gives one User an unjust advantage while betting or wagering on the website. Tipbet reserves the right to take action in order to detect and/or prevent the use of such software by Users. Should Tipbet identify or has good reason to suspect the use of prohibited programs, Tipbet reserves the right to block the relevant User’s account for a period of at least six (6) months, to confiscate any funds in that account and/or to suspend the User from using the services of Tipbet permanently.
(17) In the event of misconduct by a User, Tipbet is entitled to immediately terminate the Agreement with the User and exclude him from further use of the website. Additionally, Tipbet is entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going activities, to block the User or the User’s account with or without prior notice and to retain the User’s credit and winnings achieved through misconduct until clarification of the situation.
(18) Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus or without will render the account inactive along with any and all profits or losses gathered.
(19) In countries where the reporting of winnings and losses is legally prescribed by any legal authority or financial institution, the User is responsible for reporting his/her winnings and losses to such authority or institution.
(21) Tipbet supervises all accounts and data in the strictest confidence. Certain authorities such as the MGA or the Malta Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU), may require Tipbet to disclose information pertaining to the User.
(22) Tipbet reserves the right to refuse a User registration, to impose certain conditions, to extend or change the services, to withdraw betting markets or other services, to reject bets in general and to limit bets, winnings, odds or stakes any time without providing reasons.
(23) There is no general right to registration, opening an account or placing a bet on Tipbet´s website.
(24) If a User’s registration has been refused or the account has been closed at Tipbet’s sole discretion, the contractual obligations already made will be honored.
(25) Tipbet may waive a right or provision from the General Terms and Conditions in particular cases. Tipbet will not be deemed and the User has no claim for the same waiver of such right or provision in future matters on the basis that it might have been waived in the past.
(26) No person shall abuse this Website for the purpose of money laundering. Tipbet may employ best-practice anti-money laundering procedures. Tipbet reserves the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse the transactions of Users, who do not accept or conform to the following anti-money laundering requirements and policies:
a. Winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open a live account and specifically only to the originating credit card or account on file;
b. When a User funds an account by means of credit/debit card deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and only be paid back to the same card;
c. Only one account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on accounts opened in false names or on multiple accounts opened by the same person;
d. Tipbet may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, require a User to provide additional proof of identity such as a notarized copy of the passport or other means of identity verification as it deems required under the circumstances and may at its sole discretion suspend an account until such proof has been provided to its satisfaction;
e. All transactions are checked to prevent money laundering.
f. If the User does not respect these rules and regulations then Tipbet may suspend the User’s account pending investigation.
(27) Any suspicious or fraudulent transactions will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities, including but not limited to Malta’s Financial Intelligence and Analysis Unit and the Malta Gaming Authority.
III. Deposits and Payments
(1) All payments into the Account must be from a payment source of which the User is the named account holder.
(2) Several payment methods can be utilized in order to deposit funds to User´s account by transfer of money such as credit cards, bank transfer and other electronic payment methods. These payment method can be seen by clicking here.
Bank transfers can take several days to be deposited on the User´s account. Cash Deposits are not possible.
(3) Tipbet reserves the right to impose certain conditions on the use of particular payment methods. Tipbet has also the right to change, add, limit or suspend the payment methods available without giving notice. Tipbet does not guarantee that all methods of payment are available at all times and in all countries.
(4) Tipbet reserves the right to limit the minimum and maximum deposit amount per transaction for every provided payment method. The maximum deposit amount may differ depending on the type of payment methods available on the website.
(5) The User acknowledges that Tipbet reserves the right to request proof of payments to User accounts. High volume deposits may have to be confirmed by Tipbet.
(6) The User acknowledges that any recall, cancellation or similar actions of correctly transacted transfers with any payment method is not possible.
(7) Tipbet reserves the right to request an image of both sides of the credit card used to deposit at any time and at its own discretion. In order to reflect the best security practices, the User may be asked to hide CVV number and wipe out certain card numbers.
(8) The User declares and agrees not to deposit money using credit cards, bank accounts and any other payment accounts and solutions which he/she is not authorized to make or use.
(9) Tipbet uses secure connections for all payment transactions to avoid unauthorized access by third parties in the best possible way.
(10) Self-deposit limits can be imposed by the User through the use of the website.
(11) Tipbet reserves the right to recall any payment that is made in error.
(12) Users wishing to receive a payment (including withdrawals) via bank transfer (SEPA), and who reside outside the European Economic Area (EEA), will receive the requested payment/withdrawal amount less any applicable bank charges.
(13) Payments will only be effected in the Euro Currency.
(1) Tipbet wants to ensure that its Users gamble in a responsible manner, but it also acknowledges that gambling can be addictive to some individuals and can affect their lives negatively. Since we care for our Users, and want online gaming to be an enjoyable experience, we offer various measures for a User to gamble in a responsible manner. These can be set by the User through the website and/or by sending an e-mail to Customer Care. These features include the following:
- Set limits on deposits
- Set limits on bet stakes and losses
- Set limits on session time
- Self-exclude for a definite period of time
- Self-exclude indefinitely
(2) The website also contains links to external entities and information which can give assistance in case of addictive gambling. If you believe that you might be addicted to gambling, we encourage you to seek help through these areas of our website and also contact us via email.
(3) By using the services the User is acknowledging that placing bets on the website is under the risk of losing money. It is the User’s sole responsibility to assume the losses suffered through the User’s account;
(4) Users who have self-imposed limits or exclusions and wish to increase or revoke a limit, or Users revoking the exclusion or decreasing exclusion limits, will only be able to utilize such limits after seven days from the day Tipbet has received such a notice. However, if the exclusion is extended or the limit made more stringent, this will be implemented immediately.
(5)Tipbet imposes a general deposit limit of €2,299.99 until the player will have been fully verified in terms of Anti-money laundering requirements.
(6) A general limit on winnings/withdrawals per User per week is € 100,000.
(7) A general limit on winnings per bet is € 25,000.
If a User or a group/syndicate of Users (including bets from the same source and/or Users with multiple accounts) places several identical bets or bets with correlative outcome (e.g. “Correct Score 0:0” and “Under 0,5 goals” bets), regardless of their sequence, and the total winnings of these bets exceeds the maximum payout, Tipbet has the right to reduce these total winnings as the total maximum payout for several identical bets or for several bets with correlative outcome shall in such cases be 25,000 Euros. Tipbet is not liable for the excess amount, which exceeds this maximum payout.
(1) The User may request a withdrawal of the existing balance on his/her account if the following conditions are satisfied:
a. All incoming payments have been confirmed.
b. All amounts deposited have been turned over at least once with online betting services of Tipbet.
c. The corresponding Bonus conditions are fulfilled.
d. The User´s request and the withdrawal is in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions of Tipbet.
(2) Withdrawals from a User’s account can strictly be only addressed to the person registered on the account in accordance to the conditions specified on the website.
(3) Tipbet reserves the right to transfer amounts via bank transmission in cases where the User´s deposit method has no withdrawal option. In this case the holder of the bank account and the Tipbet account has to be the same person.
(4) Tipbet's finance department handles all withdrawal requests submitted. Tipbet reserves the right to verify the entitlement of the User and, in case of doubt, to retain the withdrawal. Valid documents issued by government and Identity documents must be required in order to process a withdrawal. No withdrawals for the cumulative amount of €2,300 and over will be processed, unless such documentation has been submitted by the User and verified by Tipbet’s finance department. In any case, Tipbet reserves the right to verify the User’s identity, age and location at any time before processing any amount of requested withdrawal.
(5) The personal data of the User, of the account holder and the holder of the bank account (or any other payment method) must correspond. Tipbet reserves the right to request further documentation for the proof of identity and verification of the bank account (or any other payment method) and retain winnings and deposits until such proof has been provided.
(6) The maximum withdrawal amount per day is € 25,000.
For your protection in any twenty four hour period the maximum withdrawal can be further limited.
(7) Complaints regarding withdrawals must be submitted within 30 days of the withdrawal request.
(8) Once a withdrawal request is submitted it can take Tipbet up to 3 business days to process the request. However, Tipbet will be doing its best to process withdrawal requests immediately.
(9) Funds cannot be withdrawn without charge from a User’s account unless the same funds have been used for betting services at least once. A five percent (5%) administrative charge, with a minimum of five Euro (€ 5) per transaction may be applied for payout requests referring to amounts deposited with Tipbet and which have not been used at least once on the products of Tipbet.
(10) Withdrawals of winnings or parts thereof will be paid out upon request of the User. Please note that only the first withdrawal in a given week (Monday – Sunday) is free of charge. A second and every upcoming withdrawal within the same week will be charged with a fixed fee of € 5. The minimum withdrawal amount per transaction is no less than € 10 (or equivalent in other currency) with the exception of an account closure in which case the User has the right to withdraw the full balance no matter how much such balance is. The maximum withdrawal amount per transaction shall differ for each particular payment method available on the website.
(11) Tipbet reserves the right to reject withdrawals via particular payment method and to transfer the amount requested via bank transmission to the User´s bank account without providing a reason.
(12) Withdrawals can be deferred up to thirty (30) days from the User`s request of such withdrawal.
(13) The minimum withdrawal amount per bank transmission is € 25. Withdrawals with smaller amounts are only possible via different payment methods.
(14) A User can only withdraw funds through electronic payment methods and/or bank transmissions, and/or through financial institutions. Tipbet will not directly allow withdrawals in cash.
(15) A list of all withdrawal methods, including any applicable processing fees, and settlement times can be viewed on Tipbet’s Website.
All transactions have to be in accordance with the European anti-money laundering regulations.
VI. Account closure
(1) Users may choose to close their account at any time. In such cases a User is requested to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Customer Care will proceed in closing the account and confirming to the User that such termination has taken place.
(2) The User can self-exclude from Tipbet services temporarily or permanently for gambling addiction issues. In addition Tipbet reserves the right to exclude Users or close the User´s account if Tipbet assumes the User suffers from a gambling addiction problem.
(3) For the purpose of preventing compulsive gambling a permanently closed or deactivated account may only be reactivated by Tipbet with a delay of seven days in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations.
(4) Tipbet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any bets or winnings, to terminate the agreement, to deactivate the account, to refuse, cancel the Services, to block transactions from account and/or refuses to distribute profits to anyone for any legitimate reason including, but not limited to:
a. The User provides incorrect or misleading information on his/her account or upon registration.
b. The User has neglected or has failed to provide required identification documents.
c. The User provides documents which do not match with the data from credit card or other payment method account.
d. The User uses or accesses the services from jurisdictions which prohibit the services by law.
e. The User uses money gained through criminal, unauthorized or other illegal activities.
f. The User is not of legal age and is not at least 18 years old.
g. The User has defrauded or attempted to defraud Tipbet or any other party in any way. This includes any system based on the use of software, techniques, computer, machines or similar tool or the establishment of a syndicate of Users in order to defraud or to cause damage to Tipbet, other Users or any other party.
h. The User has multiple accounts on Tipbet website.
i. The User has allowed or permitted access to anybody else to his/her account. Tipbet makes no exception for intentionally or unintentionally actions, omissions or reasons.
j. Where Tipbet has cause to believe that the activities of the User may be illegal or where Tipbet may suffer any fiscal, regulatory, or pecuniary disadvantage by virtue of anyone’s activities.
k. The User acts in indecent way when communicating with Tipbet´s staff or other Users such as by harassing or using inappropriate language via e-mail, chat or phone.
l. The User violates any terms of the Agreement and fails to comply with it.
This list of reasonable grounds is not exhaustive.
(5) In order for a User to claim funds from a dormant, closed, blocked or excluded account, the User must contact Tipbet by email at - email@example.com. If no transaction has been recorded in the User’s account for a period of more than thirty (30) months, it is deemed to be dormant. In such an instance the User accepts and acknowledges that the User’s account will be automatically closed. If an account has been closed, the balance on the User´s account, minus any bonus money, will be paid out to the player. If Tipbet is unable to contact the User, the money will be forfeited and paid out to the MGA, which in turn will determine the most appropriate use of such funds, including transferring such funds to Malta’s Responsible Gaming Fund. If a User has not logged in to his/her account during the last twelve months, the account will be classified as a “not active” account. Upon the lapse of twelve (12) months, Tipbet reserves the right to charge a monthly fee of five euro (€5) on all inactive accounts. The fee will be charged either until the player logs in to his/her account or until the remaining balance on the account is exhausted.
(6) Tipbet prohibits and takes measures to prohibit use of devices, such as robots, by the User, that distort normal use of the services.
(7) Statements will be issued on a quarterly basis and fees will continue to accrue pursuant to the auto renewal General Terms and Conditions should the User fail to provide required (30) day written notice of termination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(8) The User expressly authorizes Tipbet to collect any account fees due and owing pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions by debiting the User credit card on file, or by debiting the User’s Tipbet account.
(9) The term of the Agreement shall be for an indefinite period and should the User wish to terminate this Agreement at any time, he may do so by sending an e-mail notification to Tipbet. Following termination, the User shall not be able to carry out new transactions.
(10) The User may only terminate the agreement with Tipbet by providing written notice to the email at email@example.com.
VII. Betting and Bet Placement
(1) Each User is obliged to read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions in their valid and updated version, including all Betting Rules and provisions of minimum and maximum stakes, maximum payouts or similar provisions.
(2) Placing a bet at Tipbet is only possible throughout the official Tipbet platforms (e.g. website or mobile version). In Betting with fixed odds, the winnings will be calculated by multiplying the odds with the stake.
(3) Tipbet is not liable for damages if the User can place bets despite insufficient credit. The bet has to be declared invalid. A completed bet is only accepted if the User's account has sufficient credit for this bet.
(4) Tipbet reserves the right to reject individual bets, limit the stakes on individual bets and perform other similar measures without providing a reason.
(5) Tipbet reserves the right to cancel any bets up to the start of the event, without giving any reasons.
(6) After the event has started, Tipbet may cancel bets provided that the User is in violation of these General Terms and Conditions or betting rules as applicable from time to time, or, in particular, if Tipbet suspects the User of manipulation/rigging, of acting in collusion or forming a syndicate of Users, keeping duplicate gaming accounts or using front men in order to place bets.
(7) In the event that any information or result is incorrectly recorded, Tipbet reserves the right to correct or declare results void and will take remedial action in order to rectify and amend the data in the system so as to reflect the correct information. Users are obligated to report any errors experienced through their use of the services. Any winnings that are affected by the incorrect information will also be accordingly amended.
(8) Tipbet determines a fixed time until bets are accepted. The acceptation of a bet will be confirmed and subsequently, the accepted bet shall be listed in the User´s account in detail.
(9) For invalid bets the stakes will be refunded to the User´s account. This happens when transmission errors occur, and when the date or time of the bet or necessary data of the User´s account are missing or incorrect.
(10) The stake limits are as follows:
a. The minimum stake per bet is: EUR 1.00 (One Euro).
b. For system bets the minimum stake per combination is: EUR 0.10 (Ten Euro Cents)
c. The maximum stake per ticket is EUR 500.00 (Five Hundred Euro)
(11) Tipbet determines the deadline for accepting bets at its sole discretion.
(12) The User must place his/her bet as an individual person.
In this context Tipbet reserves the right to void or cancel bets and/or confiscate the funds held in the accounts in order to prevent and obstruct fraud if:
a. A User or a group of Users have placed several similar bets on same event.
b. Tipbet has legitimate reasons to believe that several Users establish and perform a betting syndicate or the respective bets have been placed repeatedly by one or several Users.
(13) Bets placed by Users on behalf or on the account of bookmakers will be declared void.
(14) Tipbet reserves the right to correct or to declare results void, if the result has been caused by a technical default, by a manipulation of the particular betting event or by an error occurred at a payment transaction.
(15) Tipbet reserves the right to cancel or void bets of the User if such User was in any way involved or participated in the betting event. The cancellation can also occur during any time after bet valuation or after the betting event result was determined.
(16) Tipbet reserves the right to cancel bets or to determine a new deadline of accepting bets, in such cases where the bet result at the time of bet placement is public, or new or additional information becomes known.
(17) In individual cases, the crediting of winnings to the User´s account may be postponed until the official result has been confirmed by the relevant authority.
(18) Tipbet only recognizes results of events which have actually taken place and of results related to the context of these Terms and Conditions.
(19) Tipbet assumes no warranty and is not liable for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided, such as odds lists, tables and actual results or statistics.
(20) Tipbet assumes no liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors. Tipbet reserves the right to correct obvious errors regarding provided betting odds and/or the evaluation of betting results at any time (even after the event) or declare the affected bets “invalid”. Obvious errors may be typos, incorrect fixtures, interchanged or mixed up odds, wrong specifications for over/under bets or similar errors that affects the possible or actual winnings.
VIII. General Betting Rules
(1) Users are obliged to acknowledge that for some sport and betting markets, special rules might apply and the specific betting rules have preference over the general betting rules.
(2) Sports bets can be placed as:
a. Single bet
b. Multiple bet (also known as Parlay bet)
c. System bets
For certain sports events single bets might not be allowed.
(3) In the following cases bets will be void and the stake shall be returned, or, if the bet is part of a combination or system bet, it shall be settled at odds of 1.00:
a. If the event does not take place as indicated (incorrect participants or incorrect venue).
b. If the event will be delayed and not played within 12 hours after the original kick-off/starting time.
c. If the event has been postponed and will not be played within 72 hours. However, if the event is part of a tournament (Tennis tournament, Olympic Games, World Cups, European Cups etc.) the bet shall be valid and the 72 hour rule shall not apply.
d. If the bet has been concluded after the actual start of the event. This shall not apply to those bets which are according to their kind offered by the company as an ongoing event (Long-Term Bets or Live-Bets).
e. If the event has been cancelled or abandoned without an official result from the referees or judges or federation directly after termination of the game. This does not affect live betting markets which have already been decided (Over/Under bets, first half bets, set betting, next/first goal etc.).
f. If an incorrect score is indicated on the betting slip.
g. If odds are obviously incorrect or transposed.
h. Live Bets, where the markets have already been decided (Over/Under bets, first half bets, set betting, next/first goal etc.).
i. If an event ends up in a draw and no draw option had been offered (such as in Baseball friendlies, American Football etc.)
j. If at the moment of the betting placement incorrect odds have been offered, due to technical problems either from Tipbet or from a third party which Tipbet receives information from.
(4) The first mentioned team on a betting slip is indicated as the home team (Championship Games, Cup Games etc.). For tournaments (World Cups, Olympic Games etc.) this does not count and the home team might be indicated as the visitor team. If the home team does not play at its venue, regardless of the reason, the bet is valid, unless the relevant federation decides that the home team has lost the status as a home team. It is the responsibility of the User to ascertain the veracity of the match venue indicated.
(5) Calculation of winnings:
a. The winner of an event is determined right after the end of the game. All changes afterwards to the list of rankings (e.g. Olympic Games) or results/outcomes (e.g. “green” table) have no influence on the determination of the settlement and the event.
b. Unless stated otherwise (e.g. Basketball events, Baseball etc.) the result at the end of the regular time (including stoppage time but excluding possible extra time, penalty shoot-out etc.) is relevant for the determination of the sports event.
c. Special rules for individual sporting events (e.g. Tennis, Snooker, Darts etc.) apply. If a match is abandoned (e.g. injury of a player) the person who will advance to the next round or, if the game is a final is deemed winner, will be determined as the winner, regardless if such person participates in the next round. All bets, which are placed on special outcomes (e.g. correct scores, set bets, handicap bets etc.) will be void and settled with odds of 1.00. Live bets which have been determined already (e.g. Over/Under, 1st game of the set etc.) will not be affected.
d. If more than one winner is declared as winner (e.g. Top Goal scorer etc.) the odds shall be divided according to the number of winners (dead heat rule). Head to Head bets are not affected by this rule.
e. If the selected team or player does not play or does not take part in the event, the bet will be settled as lost (play or pay rule).
(6) Head to Head Rules
a. In a head to head event the participant who finishes best in the named competition shall be the winner. If a participant drops out prematurely the bet stands and the other starter shall be the winner.
b. If one or both competitors drop/s out prematurely of the event or does not start, all bets will be void.
c. If both participants finish with the same result, the bet will be settled as a draw. This rule also applies if both participants drop out before the end of the event. If no draw has been offered, all bets will be settled with the odds 1.00.
d. If a starter does not qualify for the next round (ski jumping, Alpine skiing etc.) or he does not participate in the next round, the bet stands and will be evaluated as lost.
e. If a participant drops out, but is still listed in official rankings (e.g. Formula 1), the bet still stands.
f. In tournaments with a K.O. system (e.g. Tennis etc.) the winning participant shall be the person who advances further in the competition (2nd round before 1st round, Semi-Final before Quarter-Final etc.) or reaches a higher placement. He shall also be the winner if he does not participate in the next round (regardless of the reason).
g. Tipbet assumes no liability for the correctness of any match information displayed on the website (kick-off time, score, results, statistics etc.). This information just serves as a general indicator.
h. Tipbet assumes no liability for the correctness of information regarding competitions (friendly match, neutral venue etc.).
i. It is allowed to combine different sports in combination- or system- bets. However restrictions on some events may apply. It is not allowed to combine bets on the same event but on different outcomes (e.g. Team A to win and Team A wins 3:1 etc.).
(7) Live Bets
a. Live bets are special bets which are declared as such. Such bets are offered before as well as during an event on our live bet platform. The odds for in-play events are updated constantly according to the progress of the event.
b. It is not possible for the User to cancel a live bet once Tipbet has accepted the bet.
c. Tipbet reserves the right to void bets, if data feeds or other required sources from third parties are delayed or incorrect.
(8) Long-term bets
a. Long-term bets are offered for the outcome of an event, league or tournament. Tipbet offers several types of long-term bets (e.g. winner, podium, relegation) for players, teams or participants.
b. If the player, team or participant, on which the bet is placed, do for any reason not participate at the event, league or tournament, the bet is settled as lost.
c. The bets are evaluated after last game or end of the event, league or tournament. Regardless of the reason changes of the results after settlement of the bets can be rejected. Only Tipbet reserves the right to change results according to official results with immediate effect.
d. If two or more players, teams or participants share a final position, the bets will be evaluated as follows: According to the number of participants sharing position, the odds and outcomes are calculated and divided (Dead Heat).
e. Tipbet reserves the right to cancel or void bets and long-term bets, which correlates or affects each other. Tipbet will also limit available bet combinations of long-term bets. Nevertheless, it is not allowed to increase odds or possible outcome with bets offered erroneously or by mistake.
For Example: 1st bet: England wins World Cup 2nd bet: England promotes to next round at the World Cup
This bets cannot be combined or placed on same betting slip.
(9) Livestream service in connection with live betting
a. For some sporting events and games Tipbet provides a live stream in the live betting section for a visual broadcast of the competition. The live stream is free for Tipbet User.
b. Time displays and information for live betting and live streams are for guidance only. Tipbet does not guarantee accuracy and timeliness of Scores, statistics, Match times or similar information shown and Tipbet is not liable for such.
c. The live stream on the website can be broadcasted with several seconds of delay to other Live streams, TV-broadcasts or the current event.
d. The broadcast of certain sporting events and games can be blocked by Tipbet for some users from specific countries. Furthermore, Tipbet reserves the right and without providing any reason, to close the live streams for certain sporting events and games for any User.
e. Any betting winnings gained from an advantageous use of the live stream offer is prohibited in any kind. Tipbet reserves the right to cancel affected betting slips and bets and to close affected user accounts.
IX. Specific Betting Rules
a. If a game is not played or is postponed and will not be continued at the same day (local time) all bets will be void and settled with the odds at 1.00.
b. If more than one game between the same two teams will be played in the same day (doubleheader), all bets are referred to the starting time of the event in the betting program.
c. If listed pitcher is used and indicated for an event and he does not start the game, all bets will be void and settled with odds at 1.00.
If a boxer does not start in the next round, the previous round will count as the winning round.
a. If an event will be cancelled due to not enough men on the field (as a rule 7 players incl. goalkeeper per team must be on the field) the bet will be void and settled with odds 1.00. Already decided markets (Over/Under, 1st Half etc.) will not be affected and shall stand.
b. In any goalscorer bets, the bet stands and is valid, even if the potential goalscorer, on whom the bet is placed on, does not play for any reason. Own goals will not be taken into consideration and do not count for any goalscorer bet.
c. If a football match is announced as a match in regular time, it officially lasts 90 minutes in regular time and the odds are calculated according to the regular time along with the regular half times. Tipbet calculates this football match as a regular match divided into two halves of 45 minutes each, no matter how many breaks will occur (e.g. match played in a 3x30 minutes format).
d. In any corner bets, only accomplished corners will be taken into consideration for evaluating the bets.
e. In relation to bets regarding simple Bookings, the following counting method shall be utilised:
Yellow Card = 1 Booking
Red Card = 2 Bookings
Yellow + Yellow (Yellow/Red) counts as a red card = 3 Bookings
If the 1st set has not been finished (regardless of the reason) all bets will be void and settled with odds 1.00. However, already decided live bets (1st game etc.) will not be affected and shall stand. If the first set has been completed but the game has not been finished (e.g. “Walk Over” by a player), live bets will be valid and the bets stand. All other bets are settled with odds at 1.00. If the game has not been finished (regardless of the reason) already decided live bets (1st game etc.) are valid and the bet stands.
(5) Winter Sports
The event has to start at the scheduled day (local time), otherwise all bets will be void. If the event is part of a tournament (Olympic Games or World Cups etc.) and will be rescheduled later during this tournament all bets shall stand.
Bets on Ice-Hockey exclude overtime and penalty shoot-outs and are based on a 60 minutes play only. Head to Head bets include overtime and penalty shoot-out.
Overtime shall be considered to form part of regular time for all bets with no restrictions of a time period (such as if restricted to a specific quarter) or containing no betting option for a possible draw.
(8) Betting on time frames
To evaluate bets on specific times (e.g. first 10 minutes or in which minute will the first goal be scored etc.) the recordings of Tipbet shall determine the specific time of the occurrence of the event.
If a User does not agree with the termination or settlement of a bet, Tipbet will check their own recordings or will consult a statistical company of Tipbet`s choice. The following rule applies: 00:00 – 01:00 means 1st minute, 01:01 – 02:00 means 2nd minute, etc. A bet on the first 10 minutes ends exactly at 10:00. For the avoidance of doubt, a goal scored at 34:52 for example shall mean that the goal has been scored in the 35th minute.
(9) Special Bets Game day/Weekday
For bets relating to Game days (e.g. number of Bundesliga goals on a Saturday etc.) or weekdays specials (e.g. number of Champions League goals scored on a Wednesday etc.) the rule is that if a game does not start, it shall be valid and settled at odds 1:1. However, should three or more games be missing and not have been played, the bet is deemed void and will be cancelled.
a. All match markets are based on the result excluding super overs, unless otherwise stated.
b. Match Abandonments/Postponements
i. If a match is abandoned at any time all bets will be void.
ii. An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as void unless it is played within 48 hours of the listed start time. If a match is cancelled before any play has taken place, then all markets are considered void unless the match is replayed within 48 hours of its initial starting time.
c. Matches not played as listed
i. If a match venue is changed then bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as playing at home.
ii. if the home and away team for a listed match play the fixture at the away team venue then bets will stand providing the home team is still officially designated as such, otherwise bets will be void.
i. All markets do not consider super overs (incl. the 2-Way winner bet) unless otherwise mentioned
ii. Total Spreads, Team Totals ranges, Team Total, Odd/Even, “After 6 overs”, and “After 10 overs” bets are based on prediction of runs in the match unless otherwise mentioned.
iii. Penalty runs are not considered in any over or delivery betting market (betting markets for multiple overs are not considered for this rule)
iv. Twenty 20: all scheduled overs must be played for undecided markets to be settled unless the innings has reached its natural conclusion. A natural conclusion is considered when the betting team losing all 10 wickets before the scheduled 300 balls have been bowled.
v. If the match is tied and the official competition rules do not determine a winner; or if the competition rules determine the winner by a coin toss or drawing of lots, then all undecided betting markets are considered void.
vi. In the event of an over not being completed, all undecided markets on this specific over are considered void unless the innings has reached its natural conclusion e.g. declaration, team all out, etc.
vii If markets remain open with an incorrect score which has a significant impact on the prices, Tipbet reserves the right to void bets.
viii. If there are not at least 90% of these Overs (45 Overs 270 Balls) bowled, then Tipbet can void bets, because the match result is not representative enough to evaluate the match as completed to constitute a result.
a. In General
i. If the name of a player/team is misspelled, all bets will stand unless it is obvious it is the wrong object. If an eSports player plays with the wrong nickname or on a smurf/secondary account in an official match, the result is still valid unless it is stated by the organiser that it was a violation of match rules.
ii. Bets will not be cancelled because a team is playing with a stand-in or replacement player. If the organizer of the event allows for standings and there is an official result, all bets will be graded normally.
iii. If for any reason the length of a series or game is changed, Match winner markets will be settled using the official result as declared by the relevant organiser, all other bets will be void.
iv. In the event the result of a match is overruled by the organiser due to unforeseen circumstances - such as cheating - all bets on that match will be void and refunded.
v. If a match has been declared by the official organisation as a walkover win - match has not started - all bets will be void.
vi. If a team or player retires during a match, only wagers on the completed individual maps or games will be resulted using what is declared as the official result. Markets such as Match 2way, Match Handicap and Match. Totals will all be void unless the entire match has been completed.
vii. Outright bets on leagues, groups, players and competitions concerning the finish position, stage of elimination or ranking of teams and players will be determined at the end of the scheduled programme of matches.
viii. Unless otherwise stated, outright markets are considered All-in Run or not, therefore bets will stand on any team which does not complete all of its fixtures and either retires or forfeits the competition.
b. Live bets (Counter Strike Global Offensive)
i. If a match is interrupted or postponed and is not continued within 48h after initial start time, all undecided bets and markets are void.
ii. Bets will be settled based on officially published results.
iii. If the fixture is listed incorrectly, Tipbet reserves the right to void bets.
iv. In case of a walkover or retirement, all undecided bets will be voided.
v. If a match or map is not finished, all undecided bets will be voided.
vi. If a match or map is replayed due to a disconnection, or technical issues which are not player-related, all undecided bets will be void. The replayed match or map will be handled separately.
vii. If the standard number of maps is changed or differs from those offered for betting purposes, Tipbet reserves the right to void bets.
c. Apart from this Point (10) and if appearing reasonable under the applicable circumstances, the same rules apply for eSports as for sports and live betting.
X. Casino and Live Casino
(1) Tipbet offers its Users a Casino and a Live Casino service which is available on the website. All Casino and Live Casino games made available on Tipbet domains are developed, provided and maintained by one or more third party providers (“Game Provider” or “Game Providers”)
(2) In order to use the Casino and/or Live Casino offer the User may need to transfer funds from the sportsbook wallet to the Casino or Live Casino wallet. For this purpose, the User makes use of the “buy chips” function. Transfers of funds between the product wallets are made through a secure connection.
(3) The Casino Games
a. Available Games in the Casino section are provided to Tipbet by the following Game Providers:
b. Netent, Booming Games, GameArt.
(4) The Live Casino Games
a. Available Games in the Live Casino section are provided to Tipbet by the following Game Providers:
b. Evolution, Netent Live, BetGames TV, Extreme Live Gaming
(5) The Casino and Live Casino regulations provided by the Game Providers may be changed at any time without prior notice. It is the User’s responsibility to inform himself/herself about the latest version.
(6) Tipbet is authorised to receive, hold and pay funds in relation to a User for the purpose of transactions and settlements within the Casino and Live Casino.
(7) Tipbet is authorised by the Game Providers to represent, promote and market the games and services of the Casino and Live Casino.
(8) Tipbet is not liable for any dispute related to the Intellectual property rights attached to the Casino, Live Casino and/or any game.
(9) Tipbet does not accept and acknowledge any liabilities whatsoever for transactions to, within or from the Casino or Live Casino.
(10) Casino and Live Casino games at Tipbet´s Website can be played for free or with real money. As a consequence, the User understands and acknowledges that no purchase is necessary or required to play Casino and Game products. To be able to play for real money, an individual must register and become an account holder at Tipbet.
(11) Tipbet and the Game Providers’ employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, agents, retailers and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
(12) Certain provisions laid down in this section refer to the rules, terms and contractual provisions for specific games, such as Free-spin Bonus and gameplay rules, which are found on Tipbet´s Website or in the section of the individual game. Such rules are integral part of these T&Cs. You shall be deemed to have accepted the special rules upon opening an account and/or registering on Tipbet´s website.
(13) Tipbet is not liable for disputes relating to gameplay, as the Game Providers, under its/their own gaming licence and in terms of Maltese law are vested with gameplay responsibilities. Tipbet operations centre and support centre are located in Malta, operating legally and in full compliance with the applicable Maltese laws.
(14) Tipbet holds no liability for any malfunctioning or aborted games. If a game malfunctions or is aborted the User shall contact Customer Support. Tipbet will then contact the Casino or Live Casino providers and inform the User accordingly about the decision made by the Casino providers. In any case or manner of malfunctions and errors any wins will be omitted and the bets will be voided.
(15) If a game is interrupted due to an internet connection error, the User will be taken straight back to the game and be able to continue at the exact point were disconnected. The User has to be logged into his/her account. At the casino section the User gets a pop up message, stating that the disconnected game is being restored and that the User can continue to play. In the event that the game session cannot be restored, the game session shall be voided and the User shall receive a refund of the stake.
(16) The access to some Casino and Live Casino games and services may be restricted for several and specific countries.
The Casino gaming software (“Software”) of each Gaming Provider operates under a Random Number Generator (“RNG”) to ensure fairness for all its Users. The User thereby fully agrees and acknowledges that the RNG solely determines the result of the games.
Any game´s payout percentage stated by the Game Providers is controlled and regulated by the Maltese Gaming Authority (MGA) under the license numbers in section above (3 and 4). Tipbet has no possibility to alter the RTP in any way. In any case the User agrees that Tipbet shall not be liable for any changes in the RTP.
(17) Tipbet shall not be responsible for any content written, shared or inserted in any chat by any User as well as by any other person.
(18) The User can find the specific game rules within the help files that are provided in each game
a. The Software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. We hereby exclude all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). We do not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements. It is solely the User’s responsibility to check and make sure that their computer devices and software used is compatible with the Casino and Live Casino software requirements in order for the software to run properly.
b. We do not warrant that the Software will be non-infringing or that the operation of the Software will be error free or uninterrupted or that any defects in the Software will be corrected, or that the Software or the servers are virus-free. In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the Software, neither us nor our Game Provider will be liable to you or to any third party for any costs, expenses, losses or claims resulting from such errors. We further reserve the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant games from the Software and the website and take any other action to correct such errors.
c. The Software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Game Provider and/or us. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
d. We hereby grant to you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Software, for playing the Casino and Live Casino Games, in accordance with the following provisions.
e. You are not permitted to:
- install or load the Software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the Software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in, or network to any other person;
- sub-licence, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement), your licence to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
- translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software;
- copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format; reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the Software; or
- enter, access or attempt to enter or access or tamper or otherwise bypass our security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Casino Games or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
- in any way declare, express or imply that the Software belongs to you. Neither shall you act or use the Software in any way that implies ownership of the Software.
f. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the Game Provider. The Software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to us are proprietary products of the Game Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in or over the Software. This agreement applies only to the grant of the licence to use the Software.
g. The Casino and Live Casino Section of Tipbet, with all associated rights, all images, graphics, photographs, animations, audio, music, text and the software of the casino system is fully protected by copyright laws. Any unauthorised copying, modification, reproduction or distribution is strictly prohibited and any violators will be criminally prosecuted.
(20) Limits of Payouts and Winnings
a. Maximum net cumulative winnings on all Casino and Slot Games (excluding any progressive jackpot wins) in a 24 hour period by each User shall be capped at €25,000, whilst the maximum cumulative net winnings on all casino and slot games within a 7 day period (168 hours) shall be capped at €100,000.
(21) Deposits & Withdrawals
a. The User can also transfer funds from the Casino or Live Casino account wallet back to the other Tipbet account wallets. Withdrawals of the Casino or Live Casino wallet to the User’s bank account, credit card or other e-wallet can only be requested after deposit amount is turned over in Tipbet Casino services for at least one time.
b. Any amount in any Tipbet product wallet underlying any bonus restrictions is not transferable to a different Tipbet product wallet.
c. Tipbet reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of any account, amount, Games, Casino or Live Casino functionality or data. Criminal charges will be brought against any User or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the Casino or Live Casino or attempted to do so.
(22) Bonus & Jackpots
a. Tipbet may, from time to time, offer promotions and/or competitions which are governed by separate Bonus rules, terms and conditions. Any bonuses or special promotions or gifts credited to the User´s account must be used in adherence with such rules, terms and conditions.
b. Tipbet's bonus terms, which comprise part of these terms and conditions, may be found under the relevant bonuses pages.
c. In the event and to the extent of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the promotion- or competition- specific terms and conditions, the promotion- or competition- specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
d. Tipbet reserves the right to withdraw any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer at any time without prior notice. In addition, Tipbet reserves the right to limit withdrawals from any Bonus Scheme.
a. Tipbet may from time to time, offer jackpot specific prizes on its casino and slots games. Each jackpot prize offer will be governed by separate terms and conditions as provided by the Game Provider, which are specific to the jackpot offer, and which comprise part of these terms and conditions.
b. Tipbet's jackpot terms, which comprise part of these terms and conditions, may be found at the help page of the relevant jackpot pages.
c. In the event and to the extent of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the jackpot specific terms and conditions, the jackpot- specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
(1) By opening an account with Tipbet, the User implicitly gives his authorization to the processing of any personal data in compliance with the privacy laws in force in Malta for the use of the online betting services offered by Tipbet. The supply of data to third parties is on an ‘opt-in’ basis.
(2) The User’s data will be shared with Tipbet employees for the purpose of their work.
(3) Tipbet does its best to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its Users.
(4) The User undertakes to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about the User’s identity. Furthermore, the User is required to state categorically that he/she is registering on his/her own behalf and is not seeking at any time to act in any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor shall the User seek to impersonate any other individuals for any purpose whatsoever.
(5) By registering with Tipbet and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with Tipbet‘s products and/or services, the User confirms and agrees that he/she consents to the use of all or part of the information such User supplies concerning the Tipbet User account, the transactions the User undertakes through it and the interactions which such User performs with Tipbet and on behalf of Tipbet. All interactions the User undertakes with Tipbet will be stored by Tipbet for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by Tipbet in such cases where disputes arise between Users and Tipbet.
(6) Tipbet‘s data collection procedures include the collection of User's freely disclosed information as shared with Tipbet, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purpose of gathering data about the manner in which Users interact with the Tipbet ’s website.
b. Tipbet utilizes Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called ‘cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies on the use of the Web Site (including your IP address) are transmitted and will be stored to a Google server in the USA. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the Web Site, to compile reports on the Web Site activities for Tipbet and provide additional services connected to the use of the website and the Internet. It is possible that Google transmits this information to third parties if this is legally required or third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google shall under no circumstances combine your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we advise you that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. By using this website you agree to all the data collected on you being processed by Google in the manner described above and for the above mentioned purpose.
(7) Tipbet reserves the right to use additional services for evaluating the use of its website.
(8) The access to data and the change of data are free of charge for Users. According to the Remote Gaming Regulations the full deletion of the data is not possible.
(9) Tipbet will do its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its User`s personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure User confidentiality. Tipbet ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that the User's information is continually safeguarded.
(10) From time to time, Tipbet may contact Users whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about Tipbet. In addition, Tipbet may, on occasion, seek to contact Users, whether by phone or email, for the purpose of informing them on unique promotional offerings provided by Tipbet for its Users. User consents to receive such contact when they consent to our General Terms and Conditions of use when registering with Tipbet. Any person wishing to opt out of receiving such promotional offerings or further contact with Tipbet must contact Customer Care.
(11) The User´s data may be required by law or relevant authorities to be disclosed by Tipbet. If Tipbet believes that disclosure is necessary, Tipbet will disclose the information.
(12) Any suspicious or fraudulent activities can be immediately reported to the relevant authorities, including but not limited to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
(1) In case of a complaint or an issue, the User is to contact Customer Care by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing the nature of the complaint. Tipbet Customer Care representatives shall reply to the User accordingly to address the issue, and will try to reply to all requests within 2 days.
(2) If the User feels that the complaint cannot been resolved, he or she can bring the dispute to the Malta Gaming Authority by contacting the authority on http://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/
XIII. Severability clause
Each clause contained in these General Terms and Conditions shall be separate and severable from each of the others. If any clause is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect.